Thursday, August 05, 2004

birthday

Today is my birthday........Clara and I woke up at 7 am to the phone ringing...my sister called to say that there was a parcel hanging off the handle on my frontdoor...it was the first I have heard from her in several months and I was happy for it. Either she has decided to ignore her husbands instructions or she made a peace offering. Whatever, I was never upset with her, more surprised over her myopia, but that might be temporarily.
Anyway, at least I woke up today LOL!!! I am now officialy 36...old as the hill huh? as a small consolation I look like 26 he he

4 comments:

Jack said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great one. Happy Birthday, a week late.

Sara said...

Happy Birthday. Been on the road so I haven't had a chance to check on every one.

Sounds like things are looking up. Keep waking up.

Sara said...

WHERE ARE YOU?

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Honda us 1993 prelude specs lsd