Monday, July 12, 2004

Hibernate mode..

There must have been a tse-tse fly loose around these parts since the last couple of weeks have looked about the same for every member in my little household. I sleep away my anxietys, all the while sinking deeper into depression and permanent procrastination.
Clara has no choice but to curl up next to me and the cats think it is winter again and have settled in their breadbaskets on the top shelf in the bookcase. I keep putting kibbles up there in case they forget where the food is.
I sleep away my days since nightmares keeps me awake at night and sleeping is the greatest escape of them all. When no other option is available closing ones eyes and lay still works. Works great for trying to stop thinking of the bills I could not pay this month or the fact that I cant pay my rent in ten days and that I have no income or any means whatsoever to solve my situation this summer. I bought dogfood and kibbles for the darlings to last a couple of weeks because I cant stand the thought of being withouth feed to my pets. I skipped the bills for the car tax and are now driving around illegaly but keep thinking there are advantages with being thrown in the slammer if I get busted. Meals are free. ( I hope!)Wonder if one can bring the dog?
I am so tired of everything...most of all of being alone. I told mum last night that I was really in trouble and that I was ill and her reply was 'oh, I must go to bed now'. I dont think she would react any more had I showed up dead. I really wish I could just fall asleep and not wake up right now. There are times in my life when that has felt like a very good solution and I think that it had actually been a relief.
I am not sure of what to do..my brain is not functioning and I dont have anyone that can help me out. I have sold off pretty much what I can sell in the last six months to try and keep my head above water but I am deep in a sinkhole and curling up down here and just dissapear seems the easiest thing to do.

8 comments:

Sara said...

B:

I have been right where you were except I had someone to help me out of the hole. I have been at that bottom. I have comtemplated placing that gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger. I have been in debt up to my ears and my solution will wreak havoc on me for the next 7 years. I slept the days away because yes, it took away the pain. And I always realized that everything was still there when I woke up.

One night a very dear friend and I were talking. I said I was done. I said there was no solution for the hole I was in and I would never make it out. And his solution was pretty simple: JUST KEEP WAKING UP and eventually the funk with be gone. And that is just what I did and finally things snapped back into place.

So I say to you, JUST KEEP WAKING UP. It might take a while, but don't give up hope on life. There is way too much out there to give up so easily. I am here for you.

Systeryster said...

Luckily I cant shoot to save myself.......
Crude jokes aside, thanks Sarah. It is just that I dont have anyone. Well, except Claris, who has kept me waking up every day the last month.
I seriously have no idea what to do though.
I just dont function anymore.

Sara said...

Sister:

Just keep waking up. I know it sounds lame, but seriously it works. And keep dishing out your feelings to us. It is important so we know you are around and our words are hopefully encouraging you to keep smiling and waking up.

Sara said...

Talk to us. You haven't blogged for a while. We want to make sure you are ok.

Systeryster said...

still here...just have not felt I had much to say. Clara is good, bless her. Imagine Jack who thought I should sell her...I mean...sell Clara? Sara, go bite his ugly ass.
talk soonish,
thanks for dropping by, you are sweet

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.infrared-sauna-9.info/pennsylvania-lottery-numbers-for-august-26-2004.html Worlds hottest gay men scholarship grant engineer women hispanic Admissions law school 60 clep exam distance education Cell+phone+plans+tahlequah Free pub slot machine Fashionable maternity clothes zilla Business administration psychology technology vu.edu.pk Rooms available in bates college coupons on scandisk memory cards

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! hawaiian car seat cover travel mexico http://www.rhinoplasty-9.info Ie popup blocker 2.0 blood pressure monitor wrist Bakersfield chevrolet Baseball team cisco wireless ip phone Pharmacy online flexeril porsche new patents computer software downloads Piece detaches volkswagen Free isp&aposs in the uk Online forex day trading11 dental insurance procedure codes zithromax archives texas lottery past results