Friday, May 20, 2005

Brrrrrrrrr...

huhh its cold here!!!! I am sitting at work, with my jacket on. That jacket is not likely to come off in the next few weeks..it seems like a permafrost have arrived with a new ventilation system in my office!! A good thing with an office of my own is that I can hide and blog....lol!!!
Not only chilly in my office but also outdoors. May has been the coldest spring since 1938 , and I have noticed it very clearly!!!
Dog vas very disobedient yesterday....she is lil shit as a direct result of my inability to foster a dog, of course, however yesterday she really trumfed. Sneaking behind me when I went out to the grazing paddock when I was to shift a couple of mares to a new field she suddenly started to bark and chase the startled mares who set off in a canter- pursued by a barking whippet. There was no way I got through to her. It is a matter of time before she gets a hoof in her head and get her skull cracked open if she shows off this behaviour so I was extremely angry at her. She knows. Of course. This was just the final straw and from now on she will have to sit on a leash oogling the other dogs running loose (behaving themselves).
Friday....day is slow and boring.......but I have med a a deal with the lady next door to take clara for a walkie sometime this afternoon so I can go visit grandma after work. She is still in hospital after having fallen on her patio breaking her tibia, her arm and three or four ribs, although I blamed her for throwing those in just for good measurement. She is 83, a very active lady still and six weeks in a hospital bed is not her melody of fun. She misses clara since doglet has been known to camp in grandmas knee during a whole day while her mummy are at work. Plans to smuggle in whiplet has been thrown out after nurses declared that she would pop her head up under the cover as soon as the lunch trolley arrived and then be thrown out with no mercy. Typical clara said.
Grandpa has tried to jump out of the balcony from the 13th floor. Again. I have no further comments to that actually. Malin claims a parachute attached to him might do it. He would be an acclaimed BASE jumper in no time the way he is getting on.
Ah well, i think I will scoot. No, wait, something funny, I have applied for my old job at Gallaher. Now, thats funny!!