Thursday, May 20, 2004

Aftermath...

I am wobbling around my place on weak legs feeling very much like I look.i.e NOT very good at the moment....It has been stormy around these parts the latest couple of days and not only the weather. I have been sick as a dog as they say...( I feel sorry for dogs)....Yesterday I got violently ill when driving home and barely made it home with the emphasis on barely...I will spare you any details but I actually was so violently ill that I fainted. This scared me bad enough to call mum and hear if she could come and look after Clara (puppy) but when catching her on the mobile she turned out to be sitting on a fancy restaurant with a new date *sigh*, this made me return to reality and I went back to huddle in bed with darling Clara. In two days I went out of bed only to feed her and let her out on the patio. Funny thing was that the weather was really weird during this time with the worst hurricanes passing by. I hope I can get myself out to the stables tomorrow to check if the mare is still there or if I need to put out an alert on the local radio saying I am looking for a 16 hand dark bay mare who disappeared with the last storm. ack....
Well....It is almost 1 am and I am actually sitting up for the first time in more than 48 hours so I will make a cup up tea and then hit the fleasack again.