Monday, May 24, 2004

Green grass of home

Me and Mimmi loaded up the surprised mare in the horsebox this morning. After much dilly dallying we finally let her out grazing on the lads place. Peters chestnut gelding got a surprise holiday as her company for starters and hopefully we will be able to borrow a filly to keep her company over the summer. The yard is getting full of stallions and geldings and I must confess to being a tad worried regarding me being able to stable her there over the winter. How much fun is 5 stallions , 4 geldings and one lonely mare?
ack....worries....
The little shoepisser sleeps in my bed hugging one of my Asics...must be a phase she is going through...the dog is obsessed by shoes......
Thats about it...I am unbeliavably blue today and feel like I am just sinking....the only thing that lifted me was that I heard from a friend I had not heard from in a while and that felt good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Interracial anal pics sarasota high baseball dance clothes hosting Cheetah management project training

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »