Saturday, May 29, 2004

Axel.....

I have seen him....this small miracle...he is so tiny..a beautiful baby boy. I sat next to the incubator and just ooogled him very closely. It was the second time in the same hospital...my brothers youngest is also born in week 24...
Sissy was doing better than expected and for that I am grateful. I brought some odd bits and ends like unscented facecream and handcream, magazines and two books. She will have to stay at the hospital all summer to be near Axel and I will try to make the trip as often as I can.
And jamie.....thank you for your prayers...they mean a lot to me since I know how much faith and trust you place in God.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Alex will be in my thoughts. A friend of a friend of a friend, etc. had a baby who weighed 5 ounces when born. He is now 8 months old and weighing 13 pounds and doing well. I have faith of some kind that Alex will make it.